A major update has been released for SpinChimp. The update has more than 40 changes including new features, enhanced usability and bug resolutions. This release specifically adds a brand new feature called Parts of Speech (POS). With POS, one button spinning is closer than ever.
The following video explains some of the new features…
The following features have been added:
- Beginner or expert user mode can be selected on first run facilitating a faster learning curve.
- Parts of speech recognition integrated into quick view and global spin.
- Use of Tab within the editor for word and phrase selection.
- New Bulk import spin and export feature added to file menu.
- Our subscription database is now HUGE and contains many phrase replacements. We had improved our auto-learn algorithms within the previous release and this release is the first to benefit from the new algorithms. Our database has literally tripled in size. Due to a limitation in the previous release we were not able to add the new synonyms until now.
- Our new Profile View (found within the View ribbon) allows spun and original text to be displayed copied or saved. This is a great time saver for those who want to copy the processed spin into the clipboard instead of exporting it to disk first.
- Original view pane added showing location of text within original spin.
- Custom or predefined CSS support within the browser view.
- Quick spin groups automatically group together synonyms with like parts of speech and quality, allowing a single click to add multiple synonyms.
- Text may now be protected from global spin by delimiting it with ##.
- Global spin may be applied to selected text.
- Add deactivate license option to help menu allowing the license to be transfered between different computers.
- Quick save spun copy added to file menu.
- WordPress submissions can now include scheduled offset on a per site basis allowing articles to be progressively published.
- Document autosave feature allows documents to be automatically saved at regular intervals.
- Microsoft Word 97-2003 doc files can now be directly loaded into SpinChimp.
The following usability enhancements have been implemented:
- Smarter auto-learn. The algorithm used to detect new words are automatically add them to the synonym database has been revised to remove several bugs.
- /PAR and /CF1 coloring bug has now be resolved.
- Expired license on upgrade will no longer be displayed.
- Occasional lockup when upgrading from trial to full is now resolved.
- Automatic text selection within editor has been rewritten to remove several bugs (such as highlighting trailing space).
- Unicode support added to editor and colorization scripts to resolve numerous reported bugs.
- Case formatting on global spin, spin all and replace all now correctly identifies the case to apply to the selected synonyms/replacements.
- Improved the LSI calculation to produce more accurate results.
The following bugs have been resolved:
The update is not mandatory however it is recommended that this update be applied as soon as possible.