A major update has been released for SpinChimp. The update adds a number of great new features, fixes several usability issues and addresses several bugs.
Here’s a quick video explaining some of the new features…
- Instant unique uses character substitution to instantly pass copyscape duplication test. Available via Tools -> Instant Unique.
- Grammar check using After The Deadline. Available via Write -> Check Grammar.
- Tip Creater can be used to create unique articles quickly. To use, create heaps of tips (one per line), highlight them, then select Tools -> Tip Creator.
- User thesauruses can now be attached to individual projects.This feature supports very large user thesauruses. Multiple user thesauruses can be attached to a single project. Available via Projects -> Select project.
- Snippet feature adds reusable code to the right click context menu. Code can be anything (anchors, titles, common phrase etc) and is also project specific. Available via Tools -> Snippets.
Spin View Changes:
- Spun words in spin view are now underlined. To use, create or load a document containing Spintax and click Write -> SpinView and note the squiggly underlines.
- It is now possible to edit within spin view. To use, create or load a document containing Spintax and click Write -> SpinView and click on a spun word and then spin Quick Spin, Sentence Spin or Paragraph Spin.
- New right click option in Spin View called “Locate in Editor”. This positions the cursor at the spin within the editor and switches back to editor view.
- Spin -> “Spin As New Doc” – Spins a document containing Spintax and places the result in a new tab.
- Spin -> “Spin & Compare” – Spins 10 copies of the current document and opens the result in the compare window.
- Compare window now allows direct editing of each spin version from within the window.
- Compare window now includes longest common subsequence highlighting for highlighting matching words. Select Spin -> “Spin & Compare” and hover over the help icon for detailed instructions.
- It is now possible to save individual spins from within the compare window.
- Reworked tab layout to be more intuitive.
- Helper windows are now available for all complicated and option rich features. Includes Global Spin, Copyscape, Instant Unique and OneClick Rewrite. To use, simply click one of the aforementioned features and the helper window will display.
- SpinChimp can now load UTF, Unicode and ASCII text files (as well as CHIMP and .DOC files)
- All forms now have a Help icon. Hovering over the help icon will provide detailed help for the form.
- Unicode now fully supported.
- Fixed HTML conversion bug causing WordPress submission to fail.
- Spinning now spins between HTML tags.
- OnceClick rewrite can now be undone.
- Text including HTML tags is now more stable when coloring and spinning.
- Fixed the sentence and word cutoff bug.
- Many minor bug fixes.
The update is not mandatory however it is HIGHLY recommended that this update be applied as soon as possible to avoid possible loss of work.
|Basic (Free) Version||Paid (Pro) version|
Note: Not all features shown or listed in this post will be available in the basic (free) version. Note also that some advanced features will not be available to users who have purchased the pro version but do not have an active subscription. A complete feature comparison can be found here.